Friday, January 27, 2012

Fay Says


It was my first spa experience. Mom had weird obsession since knew that she got pregnant. Yes, taking me to the spa was on the top of her plans. After gave birth, she had to wait three months before I can go to the spa. There are some conditions apply for a baby to get a spa treatment. For example, baby’s swim is for baby whose stronger neck and minimum weight 5 kgs.
When I passed those conditions, she contacted the spa immediately. Lucky her, in the afternoon, there was one unoccupied hour. So, I got the reservation for swim and massage package.
Although mom had made reservation for 3 pm, but at the time, we had to wait along with other two babies. That was the first inconvenience of my spa experience. Finally, one masseur lady called my name and lead me the way to one cozy purple-room. The room is definitely designed for baby’s interest. It is equipped with a glass-pool, a bathtub, a changing table, a toys closet, and a baby size mattress.
My first treatment was baby’s swim, it took maximum 20 minutes. I had swim bath since the day I was born. So, water is my thing. I enjoyed the warm water and kicked the colored balls. But it was only for the first ten minutes. Then suddenly I became tired. The neck-holder was a little bit tight, along with the water pressure, those made me hard to breathe. Then, I started to scream loudly to get mom’s attention. My mom noticed my sign and she asked the masseur to take me out from the pool. However, I had lost my mood. All I wanted was cuddling with mommy and having ASI.
Again, mom knew my intentions. She carried me tenderly while feeding me. When they thought I got convenience position, the masseur continued her job massaging me. She’s definetely very annoying and I couldn’t take it anymore. Then I struggled to stop her bothering me. “Hey! Stop it lady! Mom, please, don’t let her do that!” Oh, they didn’t listen to my cry. Yeah, the lady must finished her job to get paid. So, I cried over the imposed treatment which was in hurry and unconfortable.
Mom, I like swimming, but please, don’t take me to a massage spa ever. I prefer you as my masseur, as you always do while wearing me clothes after shower. But anyway, thank you mother. I know you’ll try to do what it may be good for me. I love you.

No comments: